We are always looking for interns (min. 6 weeks) as well as bachelor and master students (min. 6 months) to conduct experimental research tasks.
Field of Study: Materials Science/Mineralogy/Chemistry
Work tasks arise from the following topics of applied materials R&D:
- Coating of ceramic fibers
- Manufacture and structure optimization of piezo-electrical ceramic fibers
- Manufacture and structure optimization of ceramic reinforcement fibers, e.g. AL203, SiBNC, SiC
- Manufacture of samples
- Materials characterization through electron microscopy
Field of Study: Chemistry and Nanostructure Technique
- Work tasks arise from the following topics of applied materials research:
- Synthesis of metal-organic sol-gel precursors
- Manufacture of ceramic thin layers for energy technique or optics
- Thin layer characterization with innovative characterization methods
Should you require more detailed information on latest topics, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We expect and encourage committed and independent work behavior/manner. Work environment is characterized by young and motivated colleagues. We offer access to modern laboratories, latest methods of instrumental analytics and comprehensive device equipment.