With the Fraunhofer Attract Group "3DNanoCell", the Fraunhofer ISC offers a first-rate infrastructure for bioanalytical tasks.
- Analyses of biological interaction between live cells and active drug substances for in-vitro investigations of materials and drugs destined for use in the human body or to cultivate human cells
- Sample preparation, concept, design and performance of test series
- Expert consulting on biological issues and materials science
- Tasks can be contracted or self-performed on available equipment
- Equipment includes:
- Spinning Disk Confocal Microscope (SDCM)
- Confocal microscope with STED unit
- Fluorescence microscope with time-lapse function
- Microscopic or spectroscopic analysis methods for micro- and nanoparticles
- Particle characterization and determination of material properties
- Separation by ultracentrifuge and ultrafiltration
- Find out more about the Fraunhofer Attract Group "3DNanoCell".
- Please visit the website of our Center for Applied Analytics.
- Find out more about Theranostics.