Conference / October 24, 2022 - October 28, 2022
European Hydrogen Week 2022
»The hydrogen’s moment is now«
The largest event on hydrogen marks its third anniversary
With more than 20 sessions and 200 speakers expected, the European Hydrogen Week in Brussels will cover all aspects of the hydrogen economy: from industry trends, challenges and opportunities of the energy transition, innovations, new technologies and research developments.
The Fraunhofer ISC team will present research results on the following topics at the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft's joint booth (booth 23):
- Physical, chemical and electrochemical characterization of the microstructure and properties of materials for hydrogen applications
- Patented hydrogen indicator (H2 indicator superparticles)
- Upscaling and the optimization of synthesis processes of gasochromic sensor particles, screening of catalysts, etc.
- Thermo-optical in-situ dilatometry analysis of materials in hydrogen atmosphere
- Hydrogen treatment at higher temperatures for subsequent material analysis of the influence of hydrogen
- Barrier coatings against the migration of oxygen and hydrogen