Symposium / 05/25/2020 - 05/29/2020
E-MRS-Symposium Biocomputation 2020 –
Call for abstracts, deadline January 15, 2020
The EC-funded project Bio4Comp aims to scale up network-based biocomputers into a viable alternative computing approach.
Submit your abstract to the Biocomputation symposium at E-MRS 2020, May 25-29, Strasbourg, France.
The symposium will broadly cover alternative computation technologies and their application, as well as the related development of algorithms, new materials and fabrication technologies. It will also include a half-day workshop, kicking off work on a biocomputation roadmap.
- Alternate parallel computing approaches including:
biocomputing, molecular computing and hybrid solutions
- Encoding and readout of large amounts of information into molecular and biological systems
- Materials, molecular design, synthesis, and analysis
- Single-molecule sensing and detection
- Implementation of efficient algorithms and design of networks
- Reducing error rates and formal verification
- Fabrication and scale-up of computing devices including microfluidic approaches